What Do You Need To Get A Good Photo?

Even when I was still a teenager, I was already envious to people who could capture pictures beautifully with their high-end cameras. I wished I could own one too. Later I thought, “Do you really need these expensive stuff just to get a good picture?” That’s when I start experimenting with my Asus Zenfone Go. It’s not even the latest model but I was glad I had it in my hand. After diligently reading stuff online, asking friends and explore some tools, I found my shots gratifying enough to get featured.

If you just started photography, maybe you don’t need to buy expensive DSLRs yet, though you may have that option. My Zenfone Go’s camera is just 8 megapixel but so far I have taken a lot of good pictures with it. Aside from that, the other trick is your picture editors. If the mobile doesn’t have much in its camera settings, you can always lean on to your good friends. I mean someone like snapseed, vsco, etc. They’re really good friends!  

So far, I have what I need in my Zenfone Go. Before using any editors, I always adjust first my camera’s White Balance, ISO, Exposure Value, Optimization, Camera Resolution, Image Quality and a few more things to prepare the camera. It’s best if you use less of the editors to retain the good quality of the image.

So, what do you need? Your smartphone camera is just enough. It can be Iphones, Samsung Galaxies, Zenfones, etc. Mine is a Zenfone and I will be describing more about it here. If you can find the same features in your mobile camera settings then it will be great. 

Here are samples of my photos:

I like that droplet on a very dry leaf.

Glad to find a perfect model for this. Hehe!

Water drops
Uhm...maybe not quite a good subject though...hehe!

I would like to ride on this again.

There are a lot of perfect subjects you could capture at the beach.



Comments

Share your thoughts. Email us.

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

How To Create A Black Background Photo

How To Capture That Moon?

How To Enhance A Mobile Photo's Color?